Job description / Role
• To ensure domestic and global sourcing and procurement of wind power equipment (such as wind turbines and auxiliary equipment, etc.) by, among all, optimizing cost and resources.
• To ensure selection and certification of wind power equipment by developing and maintaining effective relationships with the suppliers.
• To participate, with the Project Management team, in the startup phase, in sourcing wind power technology and equipment providers by supporting in the definition of the configuration parameters, quality levels (operation and maintenance), proposing the final price by negotiating with the providers, and, once approved, closing the open deals.
• To ensure, in the execution phase, the procurement of wind power equipment, by defining and updating a selection model, monitoring and reviewing, where necessary, parameters of choice, developing and negotiating price models, analyzing price trends, technical innovation, controlling quality and production performances.
• To support Project Management in potential additional supply chain management related work.
• Experience in one of the businesses of wind power equipment manufacturing/production/technical design/technical sales/quality inspection for at least 5 years.
• Basic international engineering procurement or supply chain business knowledge.
• Good communication skills.
• Engage with international engineering business and management-related work.
• Experience in international EPC project execution/purchasing management.
• Good negotiation and business skills in English and Chinese.
• Availability to mid-to-long-term overseas business trips, experience with global sourcing works
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Sr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Procurement Supply Chain Management Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar