Job description / Role
- Collaborates with the Procurement Manager in Creating, Refining and Implementing
PROCUREMENT STRATEGY & POLICES
- Forecasting & Planning of Orders on Weekly/Monthly Basis.
- Create and Implement Innovative KPI’s.
- Analysis and Evaluate the Cost and Suitability of Supplies against Specifications.
- Processing, Monitoring and Evaluating Supplier Contracts.
- Material requirement planning and procurement of raw materials as per the forecast.
- Overall planning for smooth functioning of operations by efficient management & coordination of procurement, demand forecasting & production planning functions and ensure adherence to key supply chain planning process.
- Negotiate with Suppliers, Shippers etc.
- Build and Develop Relationships with Key Suppliers.
- Coordinate with other Departments to Determine Purchase Requirements.
- Inform new Developments & Sources of Supply to Other Departments.
- Reviewing Potential Cost, Price, and Market Research. Evaluation of Quotes/Price Comparisons and Conducting Detailed Negotiation with Vendors.
- Supervising Bidding Procedures and Studying Offers for Local and International Purchases.
- Negotiating Trading Calls & Cost Comparison analysis
- Supervise the Implementation of Procedures.
- Monitoring the Production Plan.
- In charge for procurement Planning Files.
- Prepare Supplier Analysis Report.
- Prepare Monthly Reports (Purchase Ratio, # of Days’ Stock & Landed Cost Report) for Management Review.
- Provide Budgetary Information to Management.
- The Division In-Charge will be responsible for the day to day purchases of respective category and efficient control of stocks management and to work hand to hand with production, sales and logistics department.
- Also with a strong, solid background in purchasing and supply chain management, will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations and implementing changes.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
SPECIAL SKILLS, IF ANY
- Excellent Working Experience in Microsoft Packages.
- Strong Analytical and Statistical Knowledge.
- Organized and Proactive with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proven Leadership Skills with Large Organization.
- Maturity of Judgment under Pressure and Ability to Resolve Problems without Delay.
- Strategic Thinking, Open to New Ideas.
- Good Communication & Negotiation Skills. Expert in Import/Export operations & familiar with Shipping Documents
- In Depth Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Expert in Statistical Analysis Methods and Cost Accounting
- Motivated Team Members with an aptitude for Quickly Learning New Tasks and Possess Management and Leadership Skills.
- Good command of English, Hindi
- +7 Years’ Experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Operations
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|