Job description / Role
Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.) If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
• Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
• Research potential vendors
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
• Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
• Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
• Prepare cost analyses
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation and Transportation
• BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
• 3-5 years work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
• Must have UAE Driving License
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Knowledge of market research
• Solid organizational skills
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.