Reneco International Wildlife Consultants
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
RENECO's mission is to implement a global conservation strategy aiming to restore and preserve the Houbara bustard populations of North Africa (Chlamydotis undulata ) and Asia (Chlamydotis macqueenii).
To achieve these goals, RENECO has developed a multidisciplinary approach within different centers in Morocco, Central Asia, and the Arabian Peninsula by combining fundamental and applied research.
To cope with the expansion of its activities and due to the development of new conservation projects,
RENECO is opening new positions giving a unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious conservation program.
You will join the Finance Department, and your main missions will be to:
• Do the daily admin purchase tasks e.g. (PO Creation, PO Validation, and PO Print).
• Assist the Purchases Service Coordinator in his various assignments.
• Ensure the processing of internal and external orders in the management software.
• Ensure the integrity (accurate and up to date) of the data recorded on the management software.
• Communicate indicators, to draw up management reports.
• BSc in Logistics, Business Administration, or relevant field.
• First experience in a similar role is required.
• Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
• Rigour and precision are required. Compliance with confidentiality rules is imperative.
• Native Arabic Speaker.
About the Company
Reneco is a consulting company ensuring management and coordination of ecology and conservation projects based in North Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia. Engaged for more than 30 years, Reneco mainly operates in the Houbara bustards population preservation through captive breeding, frequent releases, and follow-up actions.
The corporate headquarters is based in Abu Dhabi and houses more than 50 employees working for Reneco supporting functions such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, as well as Research department. Located in United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan, the breeding Centres managed by Reneco welcome annually up to 2,000 employees. Being aware that our human capital is our main strength, we aim to hire qualified employees willing to be part of a multicultural team within a stimulating environment. By joining us, you will be supported in your career development and be involved in meaningful challenges with an international impact.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
Manpower Middle East
Procurement Officer - Information Technology
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Ras Al Khaimah||10 Apr|
RTC-1 Employment Services