Job description / Role
Preparing Purchase Orders for Domestic / Import Purchases, and make sure the goods/services are procured on time.
- Preparing Inter Company Material Requisitions (Assembly Orders) from Warehouse to Painting/Coating Department.
- Sourcing, identifying potential suppliers for purchases of goods and services and building & maintaining good relationships with them.
- Coordination with various departments like sales and operations to make sure the required materials are available for them to sell.
- Monitoring and maintaining the inventory records with the assistance of warehouse coordinator and make sure the goods are ordered upon reaching Minimum Order Quantity.
- Documentation & Filing of Records of purchases.
- Checking for supplier Invoice, updating the receipts of goods/services in the ERP
- Taking care of Payment Terms of the Vendors and forwarding the records for finance when required to make the payments.
AED 5,000 to 6,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 1 return ticket after 1 year completion
Candidates should have an undergraduate education in relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of UAE experience in similar role.
- Strong proficiency with standard MS Office Applications, essential computer skills to work in Company’s ERP system
- Should be able to join immediately
About the Company
Floorworld LLC is the largest flooring company in the Middle East. With dealers throughout UAE and GCC, specialising in supplying and installing all types of floor coverings at very competitive prices.