Job description / Role
• Ensures that requested goods are provided in given time and requested target price.
• Ensures that the purchased goods fit the company quality standards. Simultaneously in the effort to minimize expenses.
• Ensures good communication for Local/International suppliers gaining the best value for money and delivery service levels;
• Liaise with the outlets and the accounts team in relations to payment and general queries.
• Maintain and manage accurate reporting standards in regard to all purchases and price comparison management.
• Forecasting upcoming demand.
• Knowledge in Local/International Market (Food Items/Fresh Produce)
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Efficient in Judgment and Decision Making
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Must be available immediately
• With valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
At Vegberry, we believe that fresh food isn’t only for farmers, it should be enjoyed by everyone. We are a fresh food agritech business that grows, certifies, sells and distributes natural produce including vegetables, berries and fruits. We provide a reliable year-round supply of high quality produce through a fully managed supply chain, powered by industry-leading agricultural technology.
Our custom processes ensure scale, dependability, and freshness at efficient prices, developed with over 25 years of international agricultural experience. We promote a sustainable future, minimizing waste near or at zero. By increasing transparency throughout our supply chain, we increase connection between people and their food including where it comes from, how it’s grown and who grows it.
Vegberry. The Food You Know.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|