Job description / Role
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Purchasing Manager to join our pre-opening team.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Handling full function of Purchasing/Procurement Department
- Ensuring that you are providing the best possible options in terms of quality and pricing to Management
- Would be able to ensure timely arrival of the items procured.
- Well organized and having strong follow ups to get things done
- Should negotiate the best price or secure best deal from the market.
- Available to support all the departments for their requirements to ensure smooth Operations
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 3 years experience as Purchasing Manager for a reputed Hotel in UAE
- Should have strong and diverse database of suppliers for hospitality
- Should be well-versed with quality and standards for procurement
- Having previous experience in RAK would be added value
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities with effective time management skills
Your team and working environment:
Fun-loving, Vibrant & passionate to grow with us
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Procurement Excellence Manager
Naran General Trading
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jun|
Procurement Officer / Procurement Specialist
A Leading Oil & Gas Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
Procurement - International Buyer
RTC-1 Employment Services