Job description / Role
Hiring a Procurement Officer for Dubai.
• Candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented team player who will oversee the entire purchase order process.
• Candidate should be well organized in daily operational procurement needs such as planning, review proposals, negotiate prices, select the best suppliers, analyze trends, follow up with placed orders, verify delivery, negotiate best payment terms, and maintain necessary records.
• Able to coordinate international/import procurements, and will be responsible for arranging and managing the appropriate documentation for such purchases.
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Perform commercial analysis on suppliers to develop more efficient processes and cost-effective solutions.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Previous experience in the procurement and inventory.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
• Ability to independently resolve both technical and commercial issues with vendors.
• Well organized, detail oriented, and strong follow-up ability.
About the Company
A Leading Oil & Gas Company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Global Purchasing / Procurement Officer