Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you will be responsible to have good relation with Suppliers, and ensure delivery of supplies and equipment to the hotel by the deadlines.
What you will be doing:
- Respect the policies and procedures implemented on the process of procurement.
- Support and encourage the objective of cost control and maintain traces for audit.
- Obtains quotations and completes market surveys to ensure high quality products for the best prices to update the Purchasing Manager,
- Assist the purchasing Manager in negotiations.
- In absence of Purchasing Manager, places purchase orders and ensure delivery of supplies and equipment to the hotel respecting the deadlines.
- Maintains equipment and supplies catalogues and an inventory of various products in the market to be able to provide immediate service to colleagues.
- Ensures all purchases are streamlined and there is maximum savings where possible without sacrificing on quality.
- Liaises closely with the Executive Chef to ensure food purchases are delivered on timely and to the quality standard specified.
- To assist in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- Assisting for placing order for Tenant restaurant.
- New Vendor Registration as per the company policy.
- Review Undelivered Items & follow up with vendors
- To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Officer for Marine Services Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
A Leading Broadcast Provider In UAE