Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
The Purchasing Officer role is to perform procurement of goods and services for the company administratively and technically ensuring end-user requirements are met in terms of timeline, cost, specifications in accordance with policies and procedures. Also, to perform a wide array of support tasks, requiring initiative and maintaining confidentiality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Registers the new suppliers after performing due diligence on vendors invited for various services before the invitation is sent to the vendors to review their capability and credibility to fulfil the requirements of the Purchasing type and also updates the existing supplier database in the ERP system.
• Evaluates the active suppliers with the coordination of Divisional Heads under the supervision of Line Manager.
• Processes the purchase requests ensuring the business category, justification, scope of work and availability of budget are in line with company standard purchasing policies.
• Analyses the PR whether RFQ or RFP is required and process as per procurement policy.
• Manages the direct purchase, RFQ, exceptions and RFP with the coordination of Line Manager and maintaining all the record of RFQ and RFP from floating the tenders to signing the contract for audit purpose.
• Issues the purchase orders as per delegation of authority through ERP system.
• Ensures updating the Delivery Acceptance Certificate (DAC) on receipt of Goods/Services.
• Prepares reports on monthly basis highlighting department’s wise PO issued and further analysis.
• Understands and implements the ERP smoothly.
• Conduct key vendors & others performance evaluations.
• Prepares and updates the Annual Purchasing plan for the year.
• Updating of vendor registration on regular basis.
• Other Duties as required by Management from time to time.
• Minimum experience of 3 years in procurement or equivalent.
• Experience in dealing with suppliers.
• Experience in Banking sector/ financial services industry.
• Experience in use of common business software applications.
• Knowledge of commercial agreements and business frameworks.
Education & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• International certification in Procurement and Supply chain Management
• Bilingual in Arabic and English.
• Strong teamwork management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels
• Industry certifications or specializations
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
• Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
• Applies a structured and systematic approach to problems.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||3 Mar|
Procurement and Contracts Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jan|
TGC Middle East
Senior Purchase Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement Executive - UAE National
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|