Job description / Role
• Assist Project Managers with bidding specifications for furniture, fixtures and equipment
• Inputting specification information into purchasing system
• Issuing purchase orders
• Assisting a project team with expediting or orders and updating delivery schedules
• Assist with coding invoices, matching invoices to receiving reports and tracking payments
• Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
• Attractive Salary Package
• College Degree
• Computer Skills
• Excel and Microsoft skills required
• Oracle Projects
• Works well in a team environment. Coordinators work within a 3 or 4 person team.
• Strong organizations skills
• Problem solving and researching abilities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good customer service
• Accounting procedures
• Background to include purchasing, and/or hotel experience
• Professional presence and positive attitude
• Ability to travel with project manager if required (1%)
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.