Job description / Role
- Purchasing Supervisor
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Execute efficient and cost effective purchasing for Food, Beverage, General and operating equipment.
- Liaise directly with Director of Food and Beverage/Executive Chef on all food and beverage requirements.
- Liaise with Department Heads for individual department requirements, provide them with alternatives and advise on cost effective procurement, economical order quantity and on setting the Par Stock levels for all the items.
- Ensure that proper operating standards are adhered to in the areas of purchasing, receiving, store and goods issuing.
- Ensure that every department receive uninterrupted supply of goods and services as per required standard.
- Maintain vendor performance file to ensure the consistency in quality and service.
- Conduct market survey on timely basis in order to study market innovation, new products, cost comparison etc.
- Report to management on monthly basis savings achieved during the month.
- Follow strictly Hotel Purchasing Procedure, ensure that each purchase is supported with three quotations, the quotation should not be a paper exercise but every cost comparison must ensure best price and best quality.
- Enter in to quarterly agreement with suppliers for Fruits & Vegetable, Fish & Meat and any other regular supplies.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Sr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Supply Chain Executive
Petrochem Middle East
Purchase & Logistics Officer