Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Training Consultant will be the primary point of contact for all sales related queries. This person will perform a wide variety of sales and communication activities for the UAE open courses including generating and qualifying leads, attending promotional events to generate leads, updating and maintain the CRM.
The Consultant will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development, working closely with Course Managers and Marketing to ensure
that all leads are converted into registered students.
- Advise on queries relating to professional qualifications including, but not limited toFIA, ACCA, CMA, CPA, CFA, CIPD, DipIFR, CIMA, ICAEW, PwC's Management Development Programme and non-PQs (open courses)directing students to the best suited programs.
- Support personnel for customer interaction, engagement and relationship building
- Convert leads to registered students status as per the sales targets.
- Support the entire sales process from lead generation and negotiation, to closing.
- Support Retail Sales: Incoming and outgoing calls to enquiries generated from marketing activities, walk in clients, cold calls, contacting old or unqualified leads, providing sales support
- Support sales and other promotional events including but not limited to open days, info sessions, workshops, field trips, student benefit sessions, School and University career fairs, exhibitions and social events to generate leads.
- Communicating effectively with clients / customers, ensuring minimum response times.
- Updating and maintaining CRM to ensure validity and completeness.
- Conduct secondary research and cold calling to build PwC's database.
- Assist in collecting payments, invoicing and liaising with finance on payment status.
- Previous experience in sales.
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy, particularly with Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Specific skills required: - Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage customer relationship.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.