Job description / Role
Our client from Energy Industry is now looking for a QA/AC Quality Engineer for a three month contract. The role will be based in Al Hamriyah and we will be looking at candidates who are immediately available.
The job responsibilities include the following,
• Material inspection; reporting of Non conforming material.
• Material identification, Material storage.
• Layout and cutting, Material trace-ability.
• Joint Fit up configuration, attachment of welds and dimensional checking.
• Consumable Storage & Handling, Consumable Specification.
• Welding process/Equipment Calibration, Welders Qualification.
• Welding procedure specification, welding procedure qualification records.
• Welders repair rate controlling, Welder map maintain for each projects. Pre heat/Weather Conditions.
• Visual Inspection for surface appearance and weld soundness.
• Verifying NDT Procedures / operator qualifications, verifying NDT techniques meets project specification.
• NDT requirement comply with project specifications.
• Coordination with NDT Technicians/Subcontractors.
• Witnessing of NDT activities.
• NDT activities and verify result.
• Verify NDT status.
• Verifying production documents.
• Painting /Blasting Inspection as per approved ITP.
• Water Leak Test as per approved ITP.
• All other quality stage inspection as per approved ITP and FAT procedures.
• Maintain all inspection records and produce as and when required. Also weekly inspection status report to be generated.
• Mechanical Engineering Certificate.
• CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector.
• BGAS-CSWIP, Painting Inspector Grade-2 / NACE level 2
- ASNT Level - II in PAUT & TOFD
- ASNT Level - II in RT, PT UT and MT
• ADNOC Approval as Welding inspector.
• ADNOC approval as Painting inspector.
• Execution of non-destructive testing and evaluation of results.
• PCN/CSWIP/ ISO9712 /ASNT Level II in UT(3.1, 3.2)/RTFI/PAUT/TOFD/ MT/PT or equivalent.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.