Job description / Role
Our Client, an international group company providing enterprise solutions for 360 degrees of passenger transportation is looking to hire a “QA AND TESTING ENGINEER”. This Group provides software solutions to government departments and agencies with a focus on the GCC region.
• The Test and Integration Engineer will perform the testing activities associated with each phase of the development life cycle as per the industry standards.
• He/She will participate in the integration and deployment effort of the company’s products and will help ensure a successful transition to use, in collaboration with on-site resources.
Skills and Experience
Essential Technical Skills
• Minimum of 5 years software testing experience.
• Experience with Integration, Regression, Factory Acceptance testing and User Acceptance testing.
• Knowledge of defect tracking and configuration management techniques and tools.
• Experience with relational databases.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.