Job description / Role
As a quality assurance engineer, you:
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding in analyzing system design, development and quality practices.
• Ensure that the quality engineering processes and standards are being consistently implemented within a scaled agile framework.
• Develop and design all-encompassing test strategies which are holistic in their approach spanning automation, integration, business process and data integrity.
• Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
• Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
• Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
• Automation test coordination including script design , maintenance and execution.
• Provide proactive, well thought out, diligent, and fact-based communication to senior management teams, peers and other project stakeholders.
• Ensure appropriate mechanisms are in place for the collection of data to support reporting at portfolio and enterprise level to demonstrate kpi compliance.
• Have a Bachelor degree in IT;
• Have 4+ years of software quality assurance experience;
• Have high performing web, mobile application & API testing experience;
• Have experience with tools like JIRA, Azure and Confluence;
• Have Knowledge in version control system: Git and branching strategy preferred.
• Have Knowledge in DevOps and CI & CD best practices.
• Are experienced in using development tools such as Intellij, Eclipse, or equivalent.
• Have experience working with Azure Devops.
• Have experience in Agile and Scrum ceremonies best practices.
• Have experience with BDD, OOPS concepts , Cucumber and Selenium.
• Have knowledge on automation methodologies, processes, and tools .
• Possess verbal and written communication skills.
• Have experience on E-Commerce platforms will be an add-on.
• Are a real team player who easily gets people on board;
About the Company
We are experts in distributing food and beverages from the world’s leading brands to non-conventional markets, including duty-free channels, government and defence sites, industrial caterers, and domestic supermarkets and retailers. Our sourcing, warehousing, and distribution solutions allow you to focus on your core business while growing your reach. Connect to our owned online and offline retail channels, tailor your offering to local consumer preferences, and reach target audiences with our powerful brand development and marketing solutions.
- Wholesalers and resellers easily expand into distinctive markets to grow their business.
- Brands develop and strengthen their presence in non-conventional markets.