Job description / Role
You'll be responsible for building an efficient and process driven QA team, with a strong focus around time management and effective QA. The team will be responsible for both automatic and manual testing.
• You'll join a Strategy & Policy firm who advises the highest level of governments and key departments in international organisations on their strategic options.
• Build and recruit an efficient QA team
• Implement process and define the QA standard within the business
• Complete automatic and manual testing
• Attractive, tax-free salary
• Joining a highly regarded practice that will open future opportunities in your career
• Work with forward thinking technology
• 6-10 years relevant experience as QA Lead
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Familiar with IT testing tools and practises
• Project management qualifications and experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.