Job description / Role
• Thorough knowledge of Quality Assurance systems. Starting from Supplier evaluation, incoming quality inspection, process control and customer complaint handling
• Should be able to prepare standards and procedures and implement systematically.
• Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Programme and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
• Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
• Civil Experience in Power Generation / Power Distribution.
• Substation experience preferable
• DEWA Approval and Dubai Municipality is an advantage but not essential.
• Must have 5+ years experience
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.