Job description / Role
KOA Real Estate is looking for QAQC Engineer to perform a key role in organisation regarding implementation of QMS, quality assurance and control, value engineering along with coordination for planning, material and procurement.
- QAQC Engineers, Controllers of different project disciplines.
- Administer the Company’s quality policy according to corporate standards ensuring compliance with legal or corporate specifications and work towards maintaining a perfect balance between contractual obligations and standard procedure constraints of any civil engineering projects requirement.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth and highly efficient process and quality control systems.
- Conducting / supervising internal / external audits on regular basis.
- Prepare, review and implement quality management system (QMS) with respect to standard quality procedures.
- Prepare & review project quality plan, organisation charts, individual responsibilities, material submittals and sub-contractor approvals.
- Developing system to Controlling shop drawings and documents and ensuring their required retrieval.
- Good knowledge of international standards for material and testing.
- Review and preparation of method statements, ITPs, job mix formulae (JMF), mix design for asphalt, concrete and material submittals as per the project requirements along with the daily, weekly and monthly quality / progress reports.
- Attend kick-off meetings, QAQC meetings, technical meetings and progress meetings.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status/progress meetings with all the concerned teams on daily, weekly and monthly basis. Conducting quality walks with consultants.
- Developing and monitoring system for regular inspections of materials e.g. concrete, steel, waterproofing, post tension strands, structural elements, pipes, valves, DI cover and frame, steel, concrete, asphalt, soil, sub-base and wet mix etc.} received at site, construction site and laboratory testing as per international standards and project specifications.
- Issuing, controlling of CARs and NCRs and guiding for their close outs.
- Communicate and Co-ordinate with all respective involved in the project, including the consultants, sub-contractors and other concerned superintendents.
- Arranging and attending Factory Appraisal/ Acceptance Tests.
- Quality Assurance Experience (8-12 years)
- Strong technical and methodological aptitude
- Ability to analyze project problems and provide technically feasible solutions, material procurement and quality assurance.
- Bachelor degree (Civil Engineering)
- Must be available to start
About the Company
A unique real estate concept by Mohammed Zaal, KOA will redefine residential living and working in Dubai.
KOA creates communities that reflect the global outlook of the region and a new generation of consumers who demand individual expression. The KOA culture is one of originality and attention to detail balanced with quality and flawless execution. Each development will provide an urban ecosystem that represents innovation, substance and craftsmanship.
KOA aims to revitalize urban developments and lead Dubai's real estate industry into a new era of cultural and urban enrichment that contributes to the soul of a dynamic new Dubai.