Job description / Role
Hiring Civil QAQC Civil Engineers. Inviting applications from immediate joiners/ who can join in a short notice.
- B tech in Civil Engineering
- 2 to 4 years UAE experience is required in Quality Control Engineering in Oil & Gas Onshore construction activities.
- ADNOC group experience is an advantage
- Immediate joiners with Visit VISA/ Transit VISA are preferred
Roles & Responsibility
- Site based role
- Manage/ Monitor & Mitigate all quality related concerns at site
- Coordinate with Main contractor and client for quality planning and execution
- Attending daily/weekly meetings with client to resolve the quality issues at site
- Participating/conducting client and internal quality audits
- Preparing the weekly/Monthly quality reports
- Prepare/Review the quality documents pertaining to the project
- Candidate must have knowledge of preparation of Non-conformance report , Corrective action & Root cause analysis
- Must be capable to read, understand & implement client procedures, project specifications, engineering drawings, Quality procedures, Method statements
- Candidate is familiar with civil inspections like compaction test, anti-termite treatment, plain concerting and reinforced concrete pouring, cube test and curing
- Knowledge of review and submission of MAS, RFI’s, concrete pour card, cube test and curing reports
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.