Job description / Role
Responsible for the QA/QC operational functions are involved in allocated areas set by the Quality manager. Implementation and monitoring of construction activity and initiative to solve Quality problems.
- Studies contractual documents and client requirements and prepares project quality documents for Consultant/Authority/client approval.
- Preparation of project quality plan, material submittals, method statements, inspection test plans and check list.
- Compiling & coordinating all quality control documents to get a final approval from
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure adherence to company quality management systems and satisfy consultant/client.
- Reviewing certifications and material submittal documents to ensure validity, warranty and compliance with project/authorities’ specifications.
- Prepare QA/QC reports & KPIs updating and submissions.
- Ensure presence of QA/QC meetings and initiate for action on minutes.
- Initiate factory inspection/testing and ensure compliance with set quality specification/standards.
- Arrange trail mix, mock-up and collection & record of samples.
- Quality induction and training shall be conducted regular basis with site staff.
- Conducting materials receiving inspection with approved suppliers and preparing MIR, follow-up with consultant’s/Authorities/client approval.
- Identify non-conformance in site and issue Non-Compliance Report’s guidelines to QA/QC manager.
- Coordinate with construction team regarding quality related issues to solve and for continuous improvements/records.
- Conduct site inspections and maintain field test record.
- Preparations for reports as per approved Project Quality Plan (PQP’s).
- Prepare QA/QC weekly reports including KPI’s.
- QA/QC internal meetings.
- Attending to site progress meetings and give clarification explanations on the raised NCRs and clear the NCRs immediately.
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Work Experience: 5-7 Years in similar field in which minimum 3 years in the UAE
- Knowledge: Good knowledge in Civil Engineering and QMS,
- ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and the Updating of standards,
- Providing Quality training to construction staff. Skills
- Coordination, Computer, Communication, Team work, Implementation of Quality documents, training skills
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.