Job description / Role
Our client, a construction consultancy firm based, is currently looking for a QA/QC Manager for their infrastructure project in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Implementation of the Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plans, Work Procedures and Method Statements.
• Leading team of QA/QC engineers and inspectors.
• Preparing and submissions and taking approvals of PQP (Project Quality Plan), method statements and ITP, risk assessments to client
• Submissions and approval of samples as per the PTS (Project Technical Specification) and discussions with architects and designers
• Attending weekly meetings with the clients
• Monitoring daily incoming material inspections, installation inspections, offsite factory visits in India and abroad of ongoing material production.
• Preparing monthly QA/QC report for client
• Issuing, verifying and closing of Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
• Preparing O&M (Operation & Maintenance) manuals getting warranty material certificates from vendors, snagging and de snagging work and work handing over to client
• Preparing project close out documents to client.
• Ensuring proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for his use and use of employees reporting to him, such as computer, calculators and general office equipment.
• Coordinating and liaising with Company departments regarding information required for reports, weekly or monthly.
• Maintains close relations with client companies so as to ensure smooth business relationship.
• Must possess ability to deal effectively with all levels of management within the Company and to accomplish objectives through personal relationships in areas where little formal authority exists.
• Ensures that confidential records and other confidential information is properly safeguarded and is not removed from the office.
• Do not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Company to a competitor.
• Carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Managing Director or Operations Manager from time to time.
To be considered for the role, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
• Must have completed University Bachelor’s degree, Masters is a plus.
• Minimum 8 years of this experience must be with the QA/QC Dept. Graduation from a recognized college or university with a master’s degree in Engineering;
• Experience working in an infrastructure projects in UAE is plus
• Excellent command and proficiency of English language and fair knowledge of technical terminology is essential. Knowledge in Arabic is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field
• Should be able to work with minimum guidance.
• Should demonstrate a high degree of drive and initiative as work is largely unsupervised and often demanding.
• Must be prepared to work beyond normal working hours whenever required, including working on weekends as necessary
• Should be pleasant, creative, self-motivated with initiative to enhance the office environment
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
QA/QC Manager - Railway
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jul|
QA QC Manager
QC Manager Rail Construction
|Abu Dhabi||27 Apr|