Job description / Role
The Job Holder shall be in charge of all QA/QC policy, process and procedure related to the operations of Yosh ID including the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Quality Management overall Quality Manual and other related S.O.P’s, Workflows, Business
mapping, QMS documentation, procedures, forms & templates, instructions.
• Manage and monitor QA/QC Performance Reports weekly, monthly and annually, non-conformance trend analysis, remedial actions, etc. and submit to Employer.
• Manage and monitor “Lessons Learned” and QA/QC close-out reports for Project.
• Participate in the preparation & implementation of the Audit Program & Schedule
• Plan resource allocation and manage a tracking system to ensure effective utilization
• Coordinate with each H.O.D. the development of specific S.O.P’s and ensures monitoring of the effective implementation of the same.
• Participate with the H.O.D. in the evaluation of the training needs associated with their procedures and provide assistance during training sessions as required
• Prepare and implement the monitoring plan to ensure the effective implementation of QMS procedures.
• Support the effective implementation of the Auditing/Monitoring Plan developed as part of projects execution
• Establish the Quality KPI dashboard software for the projects.
• Review and comment on the QA/QC Documentation (Quality Manual, Quality Plan, ISO Certification, QA/QC Procedures, etc.) and prepare assessment report prior to formal approval.
• Monitor the implementation of the Contractor’s approved Quality Plan, ITP, Inspection & Test Procedures to be executed during the detailed engineering, procurement and fabrication/construction phases
• Monitor the performance of the Contractor’s QA/QC staff during the implementation of the approved ITP and initiate corrective action, as required
• Monitor non Conformance Reports (NCR), Corrective Action Requests (CARs) and Preventive Action Requests (PARs) raised as a result of monitoring and auditing Contractor’s activities.
• Lead the QA/QC staff and facilitate their commitment to the Project QA/QC philosophy, plans and procedures during the execution of the Contractor’s scope of work
• Participate actively in the development and review of related QC Surveillance Plan, QC procedures and checklists required to ensure implementation of the Prefabrication QC Surveillance Plan.
• Induction the new staff to ISO 9001:2015 principles and the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Assess the Quality documentation during the tenderers pre-qualification
• Attend clarification meetings with tenderers to ensure understanding of Quality requirements
• Manage, monitor and assess Yosh ID QA/QC staff member and assist them in all their tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager
AED 20,000 to 29,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• ISO 9001 Certification or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience as a QA/QC engineer in consultancy/ construction (minimum 5 years’ experience in UAE)
• Requires knowledge of industry quality systems and standards, such as ISO 9000, ASME, ANSI, ASTM.
• Requires knowledge of quality assurance/quality control work practices, processes and current technology.
• Requires proficiency in the use of computers and software packages related to field (QMS software).
• Deep knowledge of S.O.P’s, Workflows, Process Mapping and Policies.
• Requires the ability to communicate clearly and interface effectively with a diverse group of professionals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Creative and efficient approach towards creating and implementing policies, process and procedures.
• Excellent organization and time-management
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.