Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing the Main Contractor in association with a 'Super High Rise Tower' programme. This iconic project in Dubai requires an exceptional QA/QC Manager to facilitate QA/QC processes to measure and assure the delivery of this multi billion USD programme.
We are specifically looking for a candidates that possess the following:
• Extensive knowledge of both Quality Assurance / Quality Control on major projects
• Project exposure on 'Super High Rise Towers' (over 300m)
• Minimum 20 years Quality experience
• Must have experience of High Rise Tower projects (preferably over 300m)
• Preference for those who have worked for a MEP Subcontractor, however Main Contractor will be considered
• Degree educated
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
QA QC Manager
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jun|
QA / QC Manager
Assistant Project Manager - Building Project
Quality Policy and Assurance Manager