Job description / Role
Main Purpose of the Job:
* To overview the FEED/EPC/Inhouse Engineering contractor as QA QC mechanical engineer on project management consultant team for FEED/EPC and associated project activities.
* Review all FEED/EPC documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED/EPC Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
* Review compliance with FEED/EPC Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
* Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
* Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
* Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
* Must have 3 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
* Must be fully familiar with international codes & standards to be applied during Define phase of projects
* Should have the thorough knowledge of software to be generally used during design and engineering phase of the work, to check the work of the FEED/EPC contractor.
* Fluency in English
* Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
* Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
* Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and creating effective working environments
* Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice. As such, we expect staff must always act:
* With integrity
* With due skill, care and diligence
* In good faith, and
* In compliance with all applicable laws
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.