Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas company, is looking to hire an experienced QA/QC Team Lead for a permanent staff based position located in the United Arab Emirates.
The purpose of the role is to define, develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS) and a quality policy to cover all project stages within engineering and fabrication.
The QA/QC Team Lead will manage all onshore and offshore QA/QC activities providing all necessary advice and support on quality matters. The role will report to the Asset Integrity Manager and will require the job holder to provide senior management with regular reports to update them on the status of the QMS.
To be considered for this role you MUST meet the following criteria:
• A degree in Engineering or a Quality related subject
• Minimum of 15 years relevant experience from within the Oil & Gas industry related to the production, transportation and storage of oil and gas from both offshore and onshore facilities, including pipelines.
• 10 years minimum of QA/QC experience in engineering or project environments
• In depth understanding of the scope and application of ISO 9001.
• Inspection experience in particular within the areas of fabrication, welding, NDT, pressure testing and painting.
• Project Management experience, strong leadership skills and contractor management
The position is a full-time permanent role based in the UAE. Family status package is available. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
National Marine Dredging Company
QA / QC Manager
|Abu Dhabi||17 Apr|
Quality Assurance and Research & Development Manager