Job description / Role
As a QA System Test Engineer on our team, you will collaborate with business product owners, customer engagement, software developers, and architects to test our products with the goal of delivering high quality releases.
Who you are
• You are passionate about designing and building test suites and cases from requirements, user stories, test strategies, test models and application designs following established testing standards and practices.
• You use creative thinking to quickly identify and test high value cases for applications including:
- Functional testing
- UX and UI Testing
- End-to-End and User workflow
- Performance and scalability testing o Security Penetration Testing
• You are detailed, creating reports on software quality based on quantified measurements and KPIs to recommend the overall health of a release.
• You think 'outside the box', participating in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• You are empathic, you care about the user experience and are skilled in Design Thinking/User Centered Design practices.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
What you’ll need
• 2+ years or more experience in Java.
• 5+ years of testing in product life cycle.
• Practical knowledge in test management, bug tracking, UI, UX, API, and platform testing tools.
• Practical knowledge in building, maintaining, and improving test management and tools.
Bonus if you have
• Experience of testing fundamentals such as TDD.
• Experience with testing Big Data platform and applications.
• Experience in testing and configuring any of the Big Data processing and storage technologies like Flink, Spark, Elastic, HBase, Kafka.
• Experience with Agile product development methodologies and Continuous Integration.
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
Software Quality Analyst
System Test Engineer (1 Year Renewal Contract)
Emerald Technology Recruitment
Software Engineer (Frontend)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts