Job description / Role
My client is a leading contractor currently working on a major rail construction project in Abu Dhabi. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced QC manager for the following duties.
• Develops the Project QLT Procedures, Policies, Forms and Document Templates to cover the specific Contract requirements
• Develops the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and the Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) based on the relevant Method Statements
• Manages the Quality Inspections of construction works, materials and equipment with his quality team
• Performs Internal Audits at Project Departments & follow up the addressing of findings
• Maintains the Project’s Quality Management System (QMS)
• Manages the Project QLT team
• Follows up open Employer/Corporate/Internal NCRs & Observations
• Prepares and presents comprehensive Reports of QMS status to Employer and Corporate QLT Department
• Identifies and follows up the Project QLT Risks
• Prepares Project QLT KPIs per month, analyzes trends & follow up
• Coordinates with the other Project Departments and collects their KPIs per month
• Provides training to Project new Employees in QMS and to QLT Employees in QLT Procedures, Policies, Forms and Document Templates
• Candidates should have a degree in engineering or construction related subject and should preferably have some further quality related qualifications and certifications.
• Candidates must have experience of working as a quality manager on major construction projects and should have worked on metro and rail projects in a similar role.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
QA QC Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
QA QC Manager
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
QC Manager for a Construction and EPC (Oil and Gas) Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||27 Apr|