This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
QC Mechanical Engineer
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
• Implementation of quality plans
• Implementation of inspection and test plans
• Preparation of welding procedure specification, PQR & welder qualification
• Carrying out material inspection and report preparation
• Carryout installation inspection and reports preparation
• Certifying document compilation
• Minimum 5 years experience in the QA/QC field.
• Should be a level II in NDT activities.
• Worked and experienced in ISO 9000 environment.
• Worked in industrial projects involved in multidisciplinary activities
• Should have experience in inspection of structural/ piping fabrication, familiar with standards/codes
About the Company
Control Contracting & Trading Co (CCTC) has been in existence for 30 years, operating from its base in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates. During this time CCTC has grown to become a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the Middle East and Gulf markets.
From its base in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, CCTC has undertaken significant projects across a range of disciplines. These include commercial buildings, electro-mechanical, mechanical erection and offshore projects.