Job description / Role
QC Production Supervisor up to 8k++ Aed for a Printing and Publishing Company in Dubai, UAE
• POSITION: Quality Control Production Supervisor
• SALARY: up to 8,000 AED depending on experience and qualification plus accommodation and transportation
• HIRING COMPANY: Printing and Publishing Company
• LOCATION: Dubai Investment Park, Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1 month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• To ensure quality checks at every point in production and prevent rejections
• Oversee and monitor the inspection and testing of materials, parts and products to ensure adherence to established quality standards.
• Establish inspection protocols defines sampling procedures and determines equipment and mechanisms to be used in the testing process.
• Direct audit activities commensurate to production schedules.
• Establish priorities and ensure maximum usage assigned resources.
• Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents.
• Develop monthly reports showing inspection and audit performance and improvement opportunities.
• Develop and maintain QA programs complementary to enterprise quality system, corporate objectives and policies.
• Perform as ISO representative to head quality program.
• Guide organization personnel through new practices and certifications.
AED 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, 40 years old and below
• UAE based candidates are preferred
• High School or Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant course
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in the UAE as a Quality Control Supervisor
• Must have an experience in the printing / publishing / media advertising company
• Familiar in using the following brands of machine: Bobst, Heidelberg and Komori
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership skills
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|