Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
QHSE Assurance Manager - Infrastructure
The QHSE assurance manager is responsible for oversight of the programme management consultant’s compliance to the contractual agreement and the processes defined.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and communicating a strategic assurance programme and objectives to provide a recognised strategy for the establishment and operation of health safety and security, quality assurance and environmental processes and procedures within the programme.
• Providing support in the establishment of the programme’s health safety and security, quality assurance and environmental policies and ensure they are adhered to and promoted.
• Ensuring that appropriate technique, process, procedures and compliance requirements are supported and developed to assure a consistent approach is maintained across the programme, with the objective of continual improvement.
• Ensuring the execution of suitable feedback and lesson learnt mechanism to enable a culture of continuous improvement within the programme through review of data obtained from assurance processes.
• Supporting the operational project teams in assessing and providing feedback on assurance deliverables.
• Ensuring appropriate timely escalation, investigation and reporting of incidents/non-conformances including identification of immediate and underlying causes, actions to prevent a recurrence.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Minimum of 8 - 12 years of professional experience is required for client approval.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the Middle East is required for client approval.
• Experience in coordinating and managing multiple parties and stakeholders.
• Ability to build, develop and integrate within teams.
• Good IT skills.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• A relevant degree qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.