Job description / Role
* Participate in the preparation and review of the strategic plan of the company, in coordination with the concerned departments.
* Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and future expectations calculations, monitor and evaluate the implementation of the budget performance and to propose the necessary adjustments during implementation to meet the needs of organizational units.
* Develop operational plan for the department, participate in the revised and updated on a monthly basis to make sure that they are compatible with the Mission and Vision of the Company and company's values.
* Participate in achieving strategic goals and specific objectives, in coordination with members of the department.
* Coordination with members of the department to implement the programs, activities and initiatives in the tactical plans.
* Participate in the preparation of performance indicators benchmarking with the global best practices.
* Review and make sure the procedures harmony with the best documentation practices and ensure compatibility with company's procedures.
* Coordinate with the concerned departments to develop, design and documentation of work guides, controls and procedures, and activities and processes.
* Prepare and implement internal audit plans to make sure the departments' commitment to quality systems in the organization and submit periodic reports to document the level of commitment to quality programs, departments, and suggest corrective actions when needed.
* Monitor the departments' achievements of the main performance indicators, strategic & operational plans and highlight the need for improvement.
* Participate in process re-engineering , to identify current and future operations, the main and subsidiary operations.
* Implement operations flow charts through the use of appropriate software after determining processes.
* Ensure coordination with outside bodies and consultants in regard of issues related to quality and excellence.
Candidates must have the following:
* 15 to 20 years of experience in a reputable organization.
* Ability to communicate effectively and build relations with stakeholders.
* Advanced experience in reviewing documents and reports with expertise in auditing on all the activities, evaluation of deviations, risk management, government regulations.
* Masters of Engineering from an accredited university.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE
HSE Operations Manager
TGC Middle East
Development Engineer Mechanical
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Officer
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Product Line Engineer Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|