Job description / Role
• Performs Quality Management activities, surveillance, audits and spot checks of tools, parts, equipment and facility to ensure compliance with all directives leading to safe and compliance maintenance.
• Collaborates with all departments to ensure cross functional communication and reviews are completed to meet QMS and aviation directives.
• Collects, researches, analyses information, and prepares reports regarding Quality metrics, KPIs and operational activities.
• Conducts Quality activities in accordance with company processes to ensure contractual compliance is met.
• Monitor program-wide standards, track non-conformance, from both internal and external customers
• Oversees SMS and OHS activities as required
• Manages audit findings from internal and external audit
• Experienced in the Civil Aviation maintenance management
• Specialized knowledge of the products/ services under their responsibility and the related techniques, process and systems
• Knowledge of the applicable aviation regulations and standards and organisation procedures
• Require to have 7 years of experience
• Must have FAA Experience
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Quality, Health & Safety Engineer - Aviation
|Abu Dhabi||22 Nov|
Project Coordinator - Aircraft Maintenance
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Technical Writer - Airline
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|
Materials Planner - Aviation
|Abu Dhabi||17 Nov|