Job description / Role
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors, evaluates and / or audits a sampling of inbound and/or outbound calls and other contact methods including chat and email.
- Reports results of evaluations to appropriate Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners).
- Participates in calibration sessions/call listening sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Operations, Program Management and clients to ensure scoring consistency and best practices.
- Participates in internal quality audits (e.g. periodic audits of existing processes to determine process control and efficiencies) designed to improve overall contact quality and recommend changes.
- Maintains strong program knowledge base; basic understanding of client products, services and/or program strategies.
- Makes recommendations for enhancements to training, processes or other areas to improve performance, removes customer effort and enhance the overall employees’ and customers’ experience.
- Meet departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month, number of emails evaluated, etc.).
- Prepare reports capturing service quality trends and variances for the team / department.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard Benefits
You have outstanding customer service skills, dedication and commitment to provide exceptional customer care to the program assigned. You are process and compliance driven, well-organized are able to listen intently, demonstrate understanding, and participate in the generation of solutions.
- 1+ years’ experience in a contact center environment with at least 6 months as a Quality reviewer, monitoring calls and providing feedback preferably for an inbound (voice) program in a banking / insurance / telecom / healthcare or any service industry.
- A bilingual fluent English and Arabic speaker (ability to write, listen and speak needed).
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Graduate preferred in any stream and above. A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
- Passion for management and review of all quality issues to include training, customer service, communication, workflow, reporting, SLA’s, coaching, appraisals, etc.
- Flexible to work in any schedule, nights, days and weekends with varying shifts or when covering another Quality Analyst as back-up.
- Empathetic approach and mindset.
- Genuine curiosity and desire to understand and to know why.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Comfortable in working with individuals and team/s remotely.
About the Company
We specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to generate value & make your customers want to connect with you.
We’re extremely passionate about the power of exceptional experiences. When someone has an amazing customer experience, it can be life changing! That’s why we love creating solutions to complex CX problems that genuinely help people. We do it by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.
Customer Service Advisor - Native Arabic speaker
|Abu Dhabi||19 Aug|
Team Leader - Contact Center
|Abu Dhabi||19 Aug|
Call Center Supervisor
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall