Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been exclusively engaged by our client to source a Quality Assurance Associate to join their team in Dubai.
Our client is a leading Global Digital Transformation & Consulting company that helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace, within the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region.
So! If you fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionizing the digital landscape? Read on
Within the Quality Engineering team you’ll play an important role in the development of new IT programs of various sizes, across different industry sectors using a range of technologies and methodologies. The QE team works closely with their business consulting, creative/design and technical teams to ensure the quality and suitability of the deliverables being created for our clients.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with a Technical, Engineering or Development background with a focus on quality. Prior experience of non-functional testing and automation is a big advantage, as is knowledge and application of DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
• Application of defined testing processes and methodologies
• Supervision of QE Analysts
• Review, capture and definition of software requirements
• Preparation/review of test plans, test cases and other assets
• Execution of tests and results analysis
• Triage, management and reporting of defects
• Preparation of test closure reports
• Management of automation and non-functional testing for individual projects
You will have:
• The ability to develop automated custom QE tests using Selenium and related tools
• Knowledge of the Testing process, including but not limited to:
- Functional testing (Unit, System, SIT)
- Non-Functional testing (Performance, Security, OAT)
- User Acceptance testing
- Regression testing
- Cross-browser and Cross-device testing
• A good understanding of systems architecture and monitoring technologies
• Detail-oriented with excellent time-management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to help communicate testing issues
• The ability to guide and mentor junior team members
• BSc., BE, B.Tech or MCA
• Experience of different software test techniques and development methodologies
• 3 - 5 years of testing experience, including Omni channel and enterprise solutions**
• ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
• Fluency in Arabic is Mandatory
Our ideal candidate will be a thorough and result driven individual, able to initiate tests, analyze results and propose solutions to technical, functional and cross-platform compatibility issues. You will have a keen eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note our level of experience requirements act purely as a guide, and we will consider applications from all candidates at all levels who are able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill the role.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.