Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Tester, you will be in charge of setting up and maintaining automated tests to ensure the mobile application is running smoothly.
What you'll be doing
- Create test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
- Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Design and develop automated scripts when needed.
- Analyze and detect software defect and consistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering solutions throughout the testing process.
- Provide support and documentation both to company and client side.
- Conduct the testing, analyze the results, and submit observations to the Development Team.
- Responsible for creating test-product documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience as a Software Tester or in a similar role.
- You have experience in automated testing on mobile applications.
- You have a passion for working in technology.
- You have the ability to work with remote, cross-functional teams.
- You are a multitasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess a critical thinking mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.