Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, Nestle Dubai Manufacturing
With supervision from the Quality Supervisor, this position's key responsibility is to assess the current Quality and operational standards/procedures and propose and explore the possibilities to transfer into digital platform i.e. Microsoft form/SharePoint/power BI utilizing strong IT and technical skills.
A day in the life of
- Supporting Quality team on documentation part for simplification and preparing the training material for shop floor operators ( video/ e- learning)
- Support quality team on data collection and analysis for the quality projects
- Simplify current processes such as the current practices on the production floor; like cleaning standards, inspections amongst other things
- Making the digital platforms more user friendly
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Food Science, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or IT
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft form/SharePoint/power
- High attention to details
- Able to commit for at least three (3) months, preferably up to six (6) months
- Available to commence from October 2019
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.