Job description / Role
• Responsible for establishing an independent quality assurance system to monitor compliance of the CAMO and CAR 145 organization with GCAA requirements.
• Develop Audit, Licensing, Training etc. documentation in form of Manuals, Forms, Checklists to comply with
• QMS (CAME, MOE, Supplements, TPM/EPM, Capability Manual, Approved List – Suppliers/Contractors/Subcontractors/Service Providers/Customers, Training Manuals, Quality Notices, Stamp & Sign Control, Forms &Tags Manual, Personnel Records, Human Factors training manual, Job Descriptions and Responsibilities, Tech Log, Modifications, AMP, MEL, OJE etc.)
• Maintain effective communication and relationships with all local and foreign regulatory, legislative and certification bodies on matters concerning compliance.
• Responsible for implementing a quality audit programme for both CAMO and AMO.
• Engineering Degree and / or AME Diploma
• AME License or ICAO Type – II Basic License is preferable.
• GCAA Post holder approval, in the past, is preferable
• Minimum 10 Years of Aviation Experience in AMO/CAMO including 05 years relevant experience of which at least 02 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position/managerial post
About the Company
Fujairah Aviation Academy formerly known as Fujairah Aviation Centre was originally founded in 1986 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Saleh Mohammed Hamad Al Sharqi. As one of the school’s first students and still a keen pilot himself, Sheik Saleh continues to promote and support interest and knowledge of the Aviation Industry to aspiring pilots.
Over the first twenty years Fujairah Aviation Academy has provided professional aviation education for students requiring the Private Pilots License and the Commercial Pilots License. With the emergence of the United Arab Emirates as a world class business centre bringing innovation, expertise and technology to the region, we enter into our third decade being proud to introduce an Academy of Aviation Excellence in the form of the first dedicated Airline Transport Pilots License School in the Middle East.
All of the Fujairah Aviation Academy’s courses are approved by the UAE GCAA, and upon successful completion, result in the issue of a UAE licence. The UAE is a member of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Licences issued by the UAE are convertible to the licences of other ICAO states, subject to their civil aviation regulations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Assurance Officer
Green Gulf Careers
Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance Supervisor
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Excelsior Group ME