Job description / Role
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Deputy Director of Education
- The job holder creates and develops policies and procedures. They evaluate and ensure the quality and standards of educational leadership and management, teaching and learning and institutional ethos
- Advises the Deputy Director of Education regarding academic policies and procedures
- Develops policies and procedures, and monitors its implementation, in consultation with the relevant departments, to advance Praxis and its institutions towards its mission to become high-quality educational operators in providing academic leadership
- Perform analysis and comprehensive review of existing governance documentations, determining gaps, and to identify changes to be incorporated into the policies and procedures.
- Provides advice, input, support and monitors quality assurance development, management and implementation
- Supports Praxis and its institutions in internal reviews, external inspections by regulatory bodies and evaluation by accreditation bodies;
- Develops and maintains links with appropriate external agencies, networks and other higher education institutions
- Advises the Deputy Director of Education and other executives on amendments required on the policies and procedures
- Complies with Praxis’s policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned per the request of the Deputy Director of Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Education or a related field; Master’s degree preferable.
- Native or Fluent in English Language (written and spoken).
- Experience in writing and developing policies and procedures.
- Proficient in working with statistics and report writing.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in an educational setting, desirable.
About the Company
Praxis Established in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Al Mutatawera Gulf General Trading (MGGT), Praxis is an educational services company that builds and operates full-age rage schools in the Gulf (GCC) region.