Job description / Role
THIS ROLE REQUIRES HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE.
The Quality Assurance Officer will assist the Manager to oversee the activities of the Quality Assurance department, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes.
This is not a data analyst role it is a customer service job with a client offering business set up services
We are looking for someone who can look into policies and procedures – customer feedback and look at things from the client experience side.
• Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope.
• Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations.
• Monitor compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies.
• Ensure that the findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified.
• Perform KYC function.
• Educate employees on not only the regulations, but also the impact on the organisation if these are not complied with.
• Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues.
• Report back to Direct Manager on current risk and compliance performance.
• Highlight or escalate areas of concern.
• Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation.
• Collaborate with outside professionals, including external auditors.
• Compiling and validating the ES notifications/reports.
• Assisting the clients with their enquiries related to ES.
• Generating reports
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree from a recognized university in an appropriate discipline.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Hospitality background is essential
• Group level role so supporting a number of entities
• ISO certification will be highly regarded
• KYC knowledge
• Knowledge of ES Evaluation Reports
• Good customer focus
• Sharp attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous and diligent
• Self-starter, independent team player
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Quality Assurance Officer
Green Gulf Careers
Quality Assurance Supervisor
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE
Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Excelsior Group ME
Quality & Risk - Client Acceptance Associate
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)