Job description / Role
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activities of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes.
- Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope.
- Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Ensure that the findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be
- Perform KYC.
- Educate employees on not only the regulations, but also the impact on the organisation if these are not complied with.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues.
- Report back to Direct Manager on current risk and compliance performance.
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern.
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation.
- Collaborate with outside professionals, including external auditors.
- Compiling and validating the ES notifications/reports.
- Assisting the clients with their enquiries related to ES.
- Generating reports.
- Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the manager in order to meet department/ division objectives
AED 9,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Quality Assurance Management system experience – its not a data analyst role – someone who can look into procedures – customer feedback and look at things from the client experience side.
- Excellent presentation and communication
- Hospitality background is preferred
- Group level role so supporting a number of entities
- ISO certification
- KYC knowledge
- Knowledge of ES Evaluation Reports
- Hospitality/ Banking background
- Ideally 3 + years of relevant work experience
- Sharjah location
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.