Job description / Role
We are looking for a qualified Quality assurance Computers and Laptops to join Unicom.
The candidate chosen for this role will be the key point of contact between our offices across the region and our manufacturer. The candidate will be responsible of matching customer requirements, technically answering queries related to the company’s sold products and be able to compare our IT products with other products in the market.
The candidate will also be working to prevent errors in manufacturing or production that lead to product defects and test products extensively before their release, as this will be considered his/her main role.
• Clarifying customers’ and clients’ requirements and recommending the appropriate products
• Negotiating contracts and analyzing requirements
• Checking that raw materials or components involved in the production process are of suitable quality
• Inspecting production machinery and employees to make sure the production process runs smoothly
• Estimating time involved in assuring each product's quality and delivery timings
• Investigating causes of defects that occur during the testing phase
• Suggesting improvements to company infrastructure and processes to prevent future mistakes during production
• Reporting discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction
• Conforming to regulations and international standards when it comes to testing and quality assurance
• Involvement in Sales processes and procedures and cover presales activities.
• Strong Technical knowledge in Desktops, All-in-one devices, Laptops and Tablets
• Strong technical knowledge in OS versions, compatibility, Software packages and Drivers.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-driven and always updated with the latest trends and technologies
• Ability to travel as needed
• Ability to learn quickly
• The ability to interpret and follow technical plans
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
About the Company
"UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions, established in 2007 offers a wide range of complete end-to end solutions and services in the domain of Enterprise Mobility Solutions, NFC (Near-Filed-Communications) Solutions, Enterprise Software Solutions, System Integration & ICT Products, Unified Communication, Server & Storage Solutions, Information Security, Network Infrastructure, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Data warehousing, GIS & RFID Solutions, IT Products Supply & Service Management, IT Governance, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Managed Services, HR Services, IT Distribution, IT Training and Media Solutions
Unicom excel in BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer), Revenue-Sharing, and Public Private Partnership (PPP) Modules, we help our clients to plan, build, support and manage their infrastructure and solutions with the increasing pressure to reduce overheads, this allows our clients to focus on their own core business strategy, with peace of mind that their objectives will be met. Our goal is to always add value for our clients
Unicom’s operations are spread across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, China, USA and UAE with over 300+ employees following Global best practices and standard in delivering products and services to its customers. Unicom has the vision to be one of the most respected IT services companies’ globally.
IT Help Desk 2nd Line
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT Service Desk
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|
IT Service Desk Engineer