Job description / Role
My Client, a Retail Giant are looking to hire a QA Tester on a 6 month contract basis.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing localization quality assurance to the websites and app UI (IOS & Android).
• Have a broader understanding of how the products should behave.
• Conduct test cases, identify localization bugs, take screenshots, report them via an internal bug tracking system and verify the fixes once implemented.
• Prioritize bugs in relation to development focus and properly communicate the impact of blocking and critical issues
• Responsible to conduct functional/feature testing.
• Familiar with any testcase /Defect management tool (Test Rail /JIRA )
• ISTQB will be a plus .
To be considered for the role, you must have the below:
• A min. of 1 year experience in QA / Software Engineering.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Excellent communications skills in Arabic & English to report the problems and communicate with the cross-functional teams.
• Understand the software test cycle.
• Working knowledge of QA methodology & terminology.
• Familiar with the tools/software used in QA.
Please note that to be considered for the role, you have to be residing in the UAE.
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.