Job description / Role
iOWN Group is seeking a full-time quality assurance responsible for ensuring that products and services meet the established standards set by the company. Duties include maintaining strong overall quality control of products made by the company adhering to reliability, performance, and customer expectation.
Establish, execute and manage the testing plans for iOWN set of products, including but not limited to:
• Functional testing plan
• Reusability testing plan
• Stability and performance testing plan
• Smoke testing plan
• Regression testing plan
• Conduct a Blackbox testing process that includes setting criteria, attributes, components and capabilities.
• Establish a professional communication and engagement process with technology team while leading the testing process.
• Be able to establish and own ad-hoc testing into any of iOWN products.
• Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental, and health and safety goals/KPIs.
• Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
• Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints.
• Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development.
• Provide training and support to the quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills & experience:
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience preferred.
• Speak/write English fluently.
• Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
• Excellent computer skills, including database management.
• Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
• Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practices.
About the Company
iOWN Group provides innovative Blockchain-based solutions to companies across various industries. Our expertise in blockchain development enables us to provide customized solutions for different kind of applications. By implementing the blockchain technology, iOWN Group helps its clients to secure transactions, prevent fraud, and have better control of data.
Quality Control Manager
Functional Tester - Mobile and Web Testing - 12 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
QA / QC Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||18 Aug|