Job description / Role
• Ensure complete understanding of the data entry & voice operations and KPIs.
• Perform quality control activities as defined from time to time.
• Ensure quality SLAs are met as agreed with stakeholders.
• Implement ways to continuously improve quality of the team.
• Update SQMS evaluation forms (Voice & Data Entry).
• Conduct and be part of process calibration sessions.
• Develop and implement improvement plans for low performers.
• Conduct mock calls in case of voice LOBs.
• Certify and accredit nesting waves.
• Provide inputs for, update SQMS Coaching forms and participate in coaching sessions; update coaching form as required.
• University Graduate
• Experience in using MS Office Suite
• Compulsorily bilingual with good English & Arabic speaking and writing skills
• Experience in working in a team performing loan application processing, account opening, accounts maintenance, bank customer services representative
• Good knowledge of banking/financial products, services and terminologies
• Experience team management and liaison with technology teams is an advantage
• Willing to relocate to Al Ain.
• Willingness to travel within UAE on job-related recruitment
• Participate in other activities organized by the client as part of their nationalization initiatives
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.