Job description / Role
The position will handle a wide range of areas involved in process and quality control but not limited to:
- Routine quality control tests on raw materials and finished products and keeping records of the same.
- Coordinating with production for in-process testing
- Tinting / colour matching.
- Alternate RM evaluation.
- Coordinating with sales department for their samples requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering/ Paint Technology.
- Minimum 3 years experience in quality control of construction chemicals & surface coatings.
- Experience with quality control of raw materials in paint industry.
- Tinting / colour matching experience required.
- Additional experience in building chemicals industry preferred.
- Well organized, presentable.
- English fluency a must. Additional languages give an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in operating paint testing instruments.
- Proficiency with MS Office is a must.
- Experience in computer colour tinting system desirable.
About the Company
A leader in the formulation, design and production of environmentally friendly finishing materials, Terraco prides itself on providing innovative, green solutions to the construction industry. Since its founding in 1980, Terraco uses carefully selected raw materials and production techniques, resulting in products that promote health, ensure comfort, improve energy efficiency and provide a sophisticated finish.
Terraco's range of quality finishing products, supplied to the construction industry in over 75 countries, are distinguished by their environmentally friendly approach and high quality. They include EIFS / ETICS, surface preparation and repair products, construction chemicals, performance paints & coatings, tiling products, flooring products, waterproofings and more.
Chemist & Process Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||5 Apr|
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Plant Manager/Production Manager