Job description / Role
Quality Control Inspector – Boiler & Piping
9,500 AED per month all-inclusive plus VISA, Flight & Medical
• A high specification power and utilities project under construction in the UAE.
• This position is working for the EPC Consortium, supervising the work being carried out by the cub-contractors.
• Report to the Project QA/QC Manager focusing on site/field activities.
• Working a shift pattern – 10 hours per day, 6 days per week.
• To ascertain that the erection contractor is working fully in line with the project requirement, to achieve the CE certification of the boiler.
• To provide a high degree of welding & NDT work to the construction and work teams
• To ensure welding quality by technical inspections and high-quality repairs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or Metallurgy.
• 8 years professional experience, most of which is welding and NDT focused roles.
• Previous experience on Oil & Gas, Power, Energy type projects is preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 2014/68/EU).
• Strong knowledge of NDT procedures.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Costing Engineer / Cost Estimator
Manpower Middle East