Job description / Role
* Establish a QA/QC Procedure during the construction of the Project.
* Assist the Engineer during inspection at site.
* Conduct and participate in Company Quality or Technical compliance audits for sub-contractor or vendors.
* Review the construction stage/phase in respect to the QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager.
* Review the QA/QC Procedure and document as submitted by the Sub-contractor and ensure implementation is in compliance with the Sub-contract Agreement and Project requirement.
* Review Inspection, Test, Plans as submitted by the Sub-contractor and ensure implementation is in compliance with the Sub- contract Agreement and Project requirement.
* Attend all activities on site and ensure their compliance with the Project requirements.
* Documents all Inspection & testing report at site.
* Any other works that may assign from time-to-time by the Management.
* Bachelors degree in Civil/Structural/Architect Engineering
* 8-10 Years experience in High rise Buildings with at least 5 years. in 5 Star Hotel Construction (UAE)
* Qualification as a Lead Auditor is an advantage.
* Good Communication skills.
* Computer MS Office applications.
* Analytical skills.
* Follow up skills.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Project Engineer - Construction
Quality Control Inspector (Civil)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
Quality Control Manager - Construction
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|