Quality, Health & Safety Engineer - Aviation
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• Driving improvement of business Safety, Quality and Customer performance, demonstrated by KPI improvement, through application of a consistent approach to Safety, Quality and Customer Service.
• Providing assurance that the business Quality and Safety Management Systems meet all necessary requirements and are effective in application.
• Ensuring that all the quality certifications and regulatory approvals are being maintained adequately and effectively.
• To ensure all activities, processes and procedures are carried out to the highest quality and accuracy standards.
• Provision of guidance and support on all matters relating to safety, quality assurance, certifications, and regulatory approvals.
• Supporting Operations teams to ensure all customer product and service issues are dealt with timely and effectively.
• Conduct vendor assessment/selection for all new manufacturers, suppliers and providers.
• To host/support Customer, Regulatory and Certification audits.
• To produce monthly MBR reports as directed by the Head of Safety, Quality & Environment
• Contributing to Monthly Safety Meetings, staff inductions and work place inspections and audits, with direct responsibility for areas
• Work with Operations staff to produce risk assessments and safe systems of work in line with company procedures and current legislation.
• Working knowledge of GCAA/MRP/EASA 145 regulations
• AS9100 Lead Auditor
• Experience in ‘Lean’ methodology and Continuous Improvement.
• Experience of ERP systems
• A background in the defense and aviation industry and ideally within an aircraft maintenance background.
• An academic degree or equivalent, in a technical discipline, from a university or other higher educational institution recognised by the competent authority or QA based discipline.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jan|
A Leading Company In Sharjah