Job description / Role
• Creating project quality plan & finish specifications based on approved contract specifications with client.
• Ensuring Quality Plan inspection activities are followed and carried out. Issuing inspection reports / punch point reports and closure reports to achieve customers satisfaction & high-quality product.
• Establishing quality assurance system with the subcontractors by creating (NCR, RCA & CAPA) and close out.
• Creating MRB (Manufacturing Data Book) & Maintaining Quality documentation records complete in company records.
• Expediting project progress at subcontractors facilities ensuring that the critical path activities are followed and reporting back to department manager.
• Ensuring all queries from the sub-contractor regarding drawings & manufacturing are attended as quick as possible for smooth production flow.
• Auditing active subcontractors manufacturing facilities & main supply chain suppliers during projects execution & maintaining supplier’s data up to date in company records.
• Background in site supervision is a plus point.
• Candidate should expect to be assigned by the company for overseas quality inspection / site supervision missions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar field preferably in Gas Turbine Air Filtration equipment manufacturing.
• CSWIP 3.1 Level 2
• BGAS II or NACE II
• ASNT Level II in VT, MPI, RT, DPI & UT.
About the Company
AAF International traces its roots to Bill Reed, a skilled engineer and clever entrepreneur who recognized in 1921 that cleaning the air was critical to the growth of society, the development of technology, and the protection of human health. He developed the Reed Air Filter which represented the initial step in building an international company that globally dominates the air filtration industry - AAF International.
Today, selling under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brand names, AAF clean air products and systems offer the most comprehensive clean air solutions available in the world. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, from simple roughing filters, to air pollution control, to gas containment removal, to the highest efficiency filters used in the most stringent clean environments.